Friday, March 1, 2013

New Challenge, Mini Pixels, and Starter Gift - Oh My!


Hello everyone - Happy First Day of March!
This is RSCreations {Raymonde} at IvyScraps.

It's the month of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the First Day of Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere, so that is cause for celebration. 

A new month means new challenges at Ivy Scraps, and mine is up and running, so please come and join us in this forum:


The theme is, aptly, Metamorphosis this month, with a starter kit to help you create your page, called Metamorphing:

The participation prize is the Gestation Prelude:


The Mini Pixels collab kits are now instore as well and I have another goodie for you besides my Garden Blues Mini Pixels, in my store here:

 

It's the Spring Birds Facebook Fan Freebie that I've created for just this occasion! It's for sale in my store here...


But if you go to the Ivy Scraps Facebook Page, "like" if you haven't already, and get the coupon to grab it for free! The FACEBOOK PAGE is HERE. Have fun! 

I hope you like my Digi Offerings this month at Ivy Scraps. It's my favourite store to sell in by far, and all the members and designers are so welcoming, it really feels like home. Won't you come and visit us, at:


No comments: