Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Have a "Suave" Week

Happy last week of February, Peeps & Friends!

I made a cute freebie for you yesterday, and when I was done, it was nearly midnight and I had to crash. That's why it's a bit late in the offering, but it is now here. This is SUAVE...

Mini kit contains 2 starry border overlays, 4 papers and 6 elements plus beveled, luscious NUMBERS!!








Hope you have fun with this one, all created from barely scratches!

Don't forget to subscribe to my News & Notes Newsletter, sent out weekly. I usually pop in another news-exclusive for you in there, so it's worth it to sign up if you like {good digi} surprises. 

Feel free to leave me a comment if you like. :)

Raymonde 
This is my RSCreations Blog:
http://raymondesavoiecreations.blogspot.ca/

This is my Ivy Scraps Store ~ Come visit for sales and freebies there too!

No comments: