Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Fair Lady Quick Page FREEBIE #2

Well, I hope everybody is all caught up with preparing for school (at least in my neck of the woods) and that the weather will soon be more comfortable.

In the meantime, I have created a second quick page freebie made using My Fair Lady, the August mega-kit. What a beautiful kit and so very versatile. This quick page is much different than the one done first. Please download the quick page and use it for your scrapping, not just for females. Here is the preview with the download link below it.


















DOWNLOAD HERE

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.