Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Fair Lady FREEBIE Quick Page #3

I hope everyone who is in the path of this season's first big hurricane is prepared or has left for safer ground. It sounds like this could be a bad one.

On a happier note, I have prepared another quick page freebie using My Fair Lady, the Ivy Scraps mega-kit for August. That is such a fun and versatile kit. Each of my three quick pages is entirely unique but such a joy to create. Be sure to take a look at the entire kit and to download this quick page for your scrapping stash.


















DOWNLOAD HERE

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 26, 2011. Thanks again.