Friday, April 16, 2010

New at Ivy Scraps!

There is something new at Ivy Scraps! Its the LOTW! That's right, Ivy Scraps now has the LOTW. WHOO HOO! You can scrap some great layouts with Ivy Scraps Designers Products and come and Brag about them. Maybe just Maybe, I will pick it for LOTW! But it will be fun brag too.

Here is the link to the LOTW thread in the forum for all the info!
Layout of the Week Info

Here is this weeks winner:

This week I just chose my own since I was late with getting this up. I had some great layouts to chose from but the one I chose really just caught my eye!

This Layout is from vwesley and it was made from a kit April kisses by Stash Happy.

I love the bright colors she used the wonderful circles scattered down the page. It is a terrific layout and perfect for LOTW!

Photobucket


Here is preview of Stash Happy's Kit, "April Kisses".

Photobucket

Until next time peace and joy....oldladydesigns (Jordan)

No comments: